Well, I've officially started a blog on my photography. I've been photographing for years, but have finally pulled the trigger and started to show some of my photos. I'm not quite sure why I'm doing a blog, but it feels like the right thing to do. I've been wanting to get more into photography with learning more about lighting and other techniques, so I figure this blog will help me get feedback and possibly some inspiration.
So soon, I will start to post random photos to share which should start to turn into ideas and thought processes. I'm always open to go shoot whenever and wherever. From a Yosemite run to assisting at a wedding, my goal is to shoot and as much as possible and in as many different situations as possible. So enjoy the blog
Cheers (always wanted to say that)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment